If you enjoy 3D or 4D movies, you’re going to want to check out what a 7D Cinema movie feels like.
7D Cinema is an attraction found in Surfer’s Paradise, QLD. It’s definitely attention catching and it makes you wonder what it would be like to see a movie in the 7D Cinema. The company describes it as “feel what you see” and so both visitors and passers by try it out of curiosity. What they get out of the experience is excitement, fun and stimulated senses.
The first things that you should know are the safety rules. Safety is definitely a priority when you come and visit 7D Cinema. Reading about them wouldn’t too.
Who are not allowed to go on the ride?
- People in post-op conditions
- People with high blood pressure or any cardio-vascular disorders
- Women who are with-child
- People suffering from back problems
- People that are epileptic, prone to migraine or motion sickness
- People who are intoxicated
General Safety Rules
- Remain seated at all times.
- Fasten seat belts tightly.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Observe the instructions given by the staff.
Now that we’re aware of the safety rules, let’s move on the more fun details.
You will have 9 movies to choose from:
- Surfer’s Coaster
- Wall of China — Highly raved about by people on Tripadvisor.
- Snow Race
- Space Coaster
- Space Run
- Haunted Tunnel
- Scream House
- Bloody Road
What if we can’t decide on what movie to watch?
The best thing to do would be to ask the friendly and eager-to-help staff at the front desk. They’ll recommend a film that will suite your group the best.
Each movie’s duration differs but each movie is no more than 15mins.
According to the website, the usual rates are as follows:
- $15.00 – Normal Admission
- $13.00 – Student/Kids Consession
- $12.50 – Family Price (4+ people)
You may want to inquire regarding their rates directly so you can be aware of the discounts and packages that they are offering.
Address and Contact
Above is the exact address that you’re looking for.
Phone #: (07) 5538 8308
Click here to submit a contact form.
Why should we go for a visit?
If you’re looking for an attraction that offers a different kind of experience, you will not regret visiting the 7D Cinema in Surfer’s Paradise. You don’t even need a reservation, all you have to do is show up. Give it a try and who knows? You might just have the ride of your life.
Read more visitor experiences from Triadvisor.