- Date: 21 – 24 May, 2020
- Location: Sanctuary Cove
- Website: https://sanctuarycoveboatshow.com.au/
- Ticket price range: $20-25
The Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show is a major event on the Gold Coast calendar attracting over 45,000 people. For 2020, over 300+ exhibitors and 600+ watercraft on display are expected, including superyachts, fishing boats, trailers, watercraft and marine tech and much more.
The event takes place at Marine Village, Sanctuary Cove from 9am to 5pm, 21 – 24 May, 2020.
Highlights from 2019
- 300 exhibitors – including superyachts, jet ski’s, fishing boats and gear
- Super Car Street – featuring a collection of new luxury supercars
- Berkely Supertank – a 15 metre long fish tank and expert demos of how to hook that perfect catch
- Sea trials – from Pier C several manufacturers offer sea trials of their latest boast and gear.
- Live shows – including Paul Burts Step Outside
- The Australian Marine Export and Superyacht Conference (ASMEX)
About Marine Village
Marine Village features a harbor, cafes, restaurants, and bars, along with a range of specialty shops including fashion boutiques, art galleries, and more. Read More
Food and Drink
Popular restaurants at Marine Village include
- Jonez On Food – French/Modern Australian
- Dragon Cove Chinese Cuisine – Yum Cha & A La Carte
- Thai House – authentic Thai
- Ioesco Cafe Cucina – modern Italian and Mediterranean
- Black Angus Bar and Grill – modern Australian dining
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
5-Star | av rates 240 and up – The InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is a 5-star resort set in beautiful surroundings, with a saltwater beach lagoon pool, fitness centre with regular classes, gym, spa and wellness centre, and tennis courts. There is a cafe and a restaurant on site.
Another option nearby is
Ramada Hope Harbour
4-Star | av rates 144 and up – Featuring 2 swimming pools, sauna, fitness centre, bar, buffet restaurant, and massage service.
Getting to the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show
Free Park n Ride from Movie World
Parking is limited at Marine Village and many will find this option the easiest with free shuttles connecting Movie World and Marine Village for the event.
Taxi and Limo
Taxis and limousines may drop off and pick up passengers at the entrance of the event.
Travel to Southport, then change to route 711 to Sanctuary Cove.
The Rum Runner will be operating a regular ferry service from the Ramada Hope Harbour. 8.15am-5.30pm -$30 return for adults and $10 return for kids 4-12.
Margarita Cruises MV Kilkie will be operating regularly from the Tallawood Road boat ramp/jetty, Coomera (Coleman park). 8.30am – 5.30pm daily – $15.00 per person return for adults and $5 return for kids.
Add Your Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.