Broadwater Parklands is a massive green space and leisure area located on the Broadwater at Southport. It’s free to visit and explore the park and there is also free wifi available.
You can reach the park quite easily via the G:Link to the Broadwater Parklands station which is at the southern end of the park or take the 700 bus to Broadwater Parklands bus station.
Features and facilities at the park
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
- Café Catalina
- Fish Shak Restaurant
- Rockpools – free water play area
- Bouncy Pillow
- Swimming lagoon
- Anzac Park and Cenotaph
- BBQ’s – there are numerous BBQ and picnic areas
- Southport Pier
- Boat ramp
- Bait and dive shop
- Southport Bathing Pavilion
- Mangrove Wetland
- Environmental Education trail and Education Pavilion
- Beach volleyball court
- Roof Top Lookout
Broadwater Parklands Map
click for larger image
Broadwater Parklands Location Map
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.