Infinity is designed to challenge your senses through a maze-like environment coupled with laser lighting and sound effects. Most people get through in 25-35 mins and for some, the effects can really challenge the senses but be sure its 100% safe. It has several zones inc.
- The Cyclotron – Propel yourself through a powerful time warp
- Electron Maze – Laser light “Matrix” effect
- The Mystery Zone – Unleash your imagination and expect the unexpected
- Laser Zone – Dodge the infinite light beams
- The Infinite Light Canyon – Cross the bridge over the bottomless chasm
- Infinite Recession – Find the infinite escape.
Getting to Infinity
G-Link tram stop: 100m walk from Cavill Avenue Station.
By Car: Two hours free underground parking available at Chevron Renaissance Centre, carpark entry is from Ferny Avenue (AKA Gold Coast Highway) or Elkhorn Avenue.
Infinity Attraction location map