Infinity is designed to challenge your senses through a maze-like environment coupled with laser lighting and sound effects. Most people get through in 25-35 mins and for some, the effects can really challenge the senses but be sure its 100% safe. It has several zones inc.
- The Cyclotron – Propel yourself through a powerful time warp
- Electron Maze – Laser light “Matrix” effect
- The Mystery Zone – Unleash your imagination and expect the unexpected
- Laser Zone – Dodge the infinite light beams
- The Infinite Light Canyon – Cross the bridge over the bottomless chasm
- Infinite Recession – Find the infinite escape.
Getting to Infinity
G-Link tram stop: 100m walk from Cavill Avenue Station.
By Car: Two hours free underground parking available at Chevron Renaissance Centre, carpark entry is from Ferny Avenue (AKA Gold Coast Highway) or Elkhorn Avenue.
Infinity Attraction location map
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.