O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat is located in the scenic Lamington National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland offering accommodation and a host of activities for guests and day visitors.
- Birds of Prey Show – Meet the majestic predators of the sky and learn about our resident Owls, Wedge Tail Eagles, Kestrel and Black Kite.
- Wildlife Encounter – Get up close and personal with local wildlife.
- Flying Fox Adventure – A 180 metre Zip Line with epic views of Morans Creek
- Glow Worm Experience – A guided rainforest tour to the mystical Glow Worm grotto.
- Segway Safari – Exploring the rainforest and taking in views into the Lost World Valley and across to the Great Dividing Range.
- Billy Tea History Tour – A 4WD tour to a breathtaking lookout point where they’ll prepare Billy Tea and Damper over the fire, sharing their enthusiasm and stories from the early years on the mountain.
- Sunset Experience – Take prime position at a surprise venue for simply stunning sunset views.
- “Best of O’Reilly’s” 4WD Tour – Take a bus tour through rainforest and various eco-systems to incredible places located within World Heritage listed Lamington National Park.
- Guided Walks – O’Reilly’s runs a variety of Guided Walks throughout the week so please ask for a Discovery Guide from our reception or reservations team for a full schedule.
- Eco Rangers – Wildlife-based activities for the kids.
- Daily Bird Feeding – Feed the wild birds of the rainforest including Crimson Rosella’s and King Parrots.
- 1 on 1 Wildlife Encounter – Get up-close and have a memorable experience with an eagle, owl or falcon.
- Lost World Spa – offering a range of professional treatments with unmatched natural scenic views.
Free Activities at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Tree Top Walk – provides a bird’s eye view of the rainforest canopy as you walk along a series of suspension bridges 16 metres above the ground.
- Visit the Stinson Plane – Visit the replica plane and learn about the film it was built for and the story of the Stinson plane crash in 1937.
- Explore Walking Tracks – Lamington National Park is a jewel in the crown of rainforest bushwalking destinations in Queensland. It contains over 320 kms of walking tracks that lead to spectacular lookouts, waterfalls and some of Queensland’s most significant wilderness areas.
- Explore Waterfalls – Lamington National Park features over 500 waterfalls with two very special ones near to the retreat.
Many of the paid attractions require advance booking which can be done via their website which also has some special online offers.
Getting to O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
Via Car: Follow Pacific Highway to Nerang. Head west & follow signage to Canungra (O’Reilly’s Plateau). Turn onto ‘Kidston Street’ & then follow signage to O’Reilly’s, Green Mountains. It is about 90 mins from the Central Gold Coast area.
O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat Location Map
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.